If you hate wearing wrinkled and uneven clothes, say aye!
But I hate ironing too. :P
But that is something we have to do and can’t get out of doing it. Also I am afraid of giving my clothes out for laundry, have trust issues! So I just pull my socks and get down to ironing.
Why I love it ?
- Maharaja Whiteline AQUAO Steam Iron is an upgrade from the older electric irons. Efficient and convenient to use.
- For fabrics such as wool & knits, it will get the wrinkles out faster and easier. You just have to know what temperature to use and how much steam to use on each type of fabric to get the best results.
- It gets the job done quickly and hence saves time.
- Weirdly freshly ironed clothes with steam iron gave a nice warm feeling too. A plus in winter. ;)
- Also, chilled nights mean heavier & thicker beddings and duvets.
- You can keep them wrinkle free, without too much effort using this steam iron.
- I used it on my favourite white duvet, you guys might have seen it on my Instagram.
- Refresh your thick curtains with it, by gliding it up and down the panels, removing tough wrinkles and even improving dull colors as you clean.
For more of Fashion & Lifestyle,
Do connect with me on